programmer for the Java 2 platform having extensive hands-on experience in
N tier application design & development seeking a career in
Internet/ECommerce/Web Application devevlopment.
|TARGET JOB||Target Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Alternate Target Job Title:||Software Analyst|
|Desired Job Type:||Permanent|
|Work Load:||Full Time|
|Desired Salary:||500,000.00 INR Per Year|
|Site Location:||No Preference|
|Description of my
I enjoy working on bleeding edge technologies and working in a dynamic team, where people have fun and learn while growing from professional challenges.
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Date of Availability:||From 1 to 3 months|
|TARGET COMPANY||CompanySize:||No Preference|
|WORK STATUS||India||I am authorised to work in this country for any employer.|
|EXPERIENCE||4/2001 - Present||CONFIDENTIAL||Mumbai|
|Project: Web Enabled
Human Resource Information System.|
Clients: Eureka Forbes, Emerson Networks, Pfizer, Flex Call Centers, Rallis India, RPG, Nicholas Piramal, etc.
* Analysis and Design of Software Systems using Rational Rose and MVC Architecture.
* Installing and Configuring Development Environments and Tools such as
Databases - Oracle8, SQL2000.
Web/App Servers - Websphere, Apache, IIS, JRun.
Java Environment - Jdk, Visual Age, JBuilder, Java WebServer
XML Environment - Xml Spy, Ant, xalan, xerces, jaxp, jaxb.
* Designing and Creating the Database for software solutions on Oracle as well as SQL2000.
* Java Programming using JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Beans.
* Also feasibility study for converting existing products to J2EE specification using EJB, Xml, Soap etc...
* Also involved in the internal training initiative for new Technologies.
* Presentation of Solutions to clients.
Project: Thundercloud Website.
* Update and Maintain website
* ReDesign of the site.
* Developed new look & feel as well as the navigation with extensive use of scripting and Flash.
* Cross Browser compatibility.
|5/2000 - 4/2001||Cyber Managers Software Services Ltd||Mumbai|
|Lead Java Programmer|
Client: Hindustan Lever Ltd
ROLE: Lead Programmer
* Capture and analysis of user business requirements,
created SRS document, Test Plan, Implementation Schedule.
* Analysis & design activities for the system using Rose.
* Developed the business logic using Java 2 programming
* Installed & configured the environment (IIS & JRun).
* Undertook data migration activities.
* Review of Unit testing results & Integration Testing of the
* Periodic presentations to the Managers of Hindustan Lever's
* Provided training to the end users of the system.
Project: Corporate Intranet System
Client: Kavo India Ltd
ROLE: Java Programmer
* Systems study & Requirements Capture.
* Analysis & Design of the system.
* Technical documentation & system diagrams using Visio.
* Server side programming using the Servlets and JDBC with Oracle as backend.
* Intensive scripting activities using the document object module, layers,
style sheets as well as functional and logical validations.
* Installed and configured the environment (Apache, JServ, JRE) on the client server.
* Wrote installation scripts and notes for inclusion in Readme/Help files.
* Unit testing of the code, Integration Testing of the system
* Created test cases for External & User testing.
|3/1999 - 4/2000||Federal Dental Industries Ltd||Kamothe - New Bombay|
|Project: - Ultradent
This is a patient and clinic management software for Dental Practitioners developed entirely in java.
· As part of the Analysis & Design team assisted in capture and analysis of user business requirements, cost/benefit analyses of the solution, in the analysis of software utilities and packages, and analysis & design of business logic.
· As part of the development team was responsible for the development of the user interface which was developed using Java Swing via the JBuilder IDE.
· Along with the GUI, I was also responsible for all validations, system navigation and modular integration in accordance to functional specs.
· I was also involved in generating reports for the system such as annual outstanding bills report, patient treatment status report, laboratory expenses, etc using Java.SQL and a JDBC bridge to connect to the database.
· Unit testing of the code.
· Prepared technical documentation for the code.
Project: - FDI Website.
|EDUCATION||12/2001||Brain Bench Certification - RDBMS Concepts||India-Maharashtra-Mumbai|
|This is an Online Exam
that tests the fundamentals of your RDBMS Knowledge.|
The test is given online with 60 questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
My Overall Score was 80% out of 100.
My rating was Intermediate to Advance.
|9/2000||Sun Microsystems Java Certification||India-Maharashtra-Mumbai|
|An Online exam for
Java programmers by sun microsystems. Exam conducted via prometric testing
My Overall score was 84% out of 100.
|4/1997||R.A.Podar College of Commerce & Economics||India-Maharashtra-Mumbai|
|Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)|
|AFFILIATIONS||10/2001 - Present||Java Developer Community||Member|
|SKILLS||Skill Name||Skill Level||Last Used||Experience|
|Java & Advanced Java Programming||Expert||Currently Used||2 years|
|RDBMS:- MS SQL , Oracle, Access||Intermediate||Currently Used||2 years|
|IDE's for Java:- JBuilder, Forte||Expert||Currently Used||2 years|
|Web/App Servers:- WebSphere, JRun, IIS, IPlanet||Intermediate||Currently Used||3 years|
|RationalRose, Visio, UML||Intermediate||Currently Used||3 years|
|SQL/PLSQL||Intermediate||Currently Used||2 years|
|XML, XSLT||Intermediate||Currently Used||1 years|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||INTERESTS: - |
· The World Wide Web.
· Member of the Java Ranch Discussion Group.
· Reading, Music.
· Competitive Sports
Captained the School volleyball team for two consecutive years winning two inter school tournaments.
Won the best athlete award in the 1992 all Zoroastrian athletic meet.
|Date Of Birth||17/4/1975|